Sunday, February 14, 2016

Why not blog in Hindi?

 Every time I see the texts given above in title and quoted below when log to my Blogger account
With over 500 million speakers around the world, and a rapidly growing online audience, Hindi content could be the next opportunity to get you new readers. You can now use your existing AdSense account to monetize your Hindi content or just create a new one. Get started now.
Hindi adsense has arrived. For past few months I am in process of seriously reviving my online world for professional blogging. Google's Blogger.com really compelled me to blog or write online in Hindi language. Hindi is sweet language and you have variety of ways to put your thought online.

Well why just blog in Hindi? Why not drive people and lead to Hindi Online Blogging in view of professional blogging. The better words are Hindi Professional Blogging.

There are Hindi blogs and Hindi Websites in development with me. Now I have some data to plan and architect something worthwhile in Online Hindi Domain.

You have to be long time worker: The Hindi in Internet has not gigantic existence.

No comments:

Post a Comment