Friday, August 26, 2011

What is Internet Career ?

The Internet Career can be defined, viewed and analysed from many angles, aspects and dimensions. But what is meant by Internet Career specially for me or people like me might have picture in mind, may be simple sketch you would expect here.

When I think of looking over Internet Career from a height, I imagine, I see two broad categories -

A career on Internet - Just think of some one pursuing career working in field of Internet like sales, service, hardware, software, programming and all that whole lot, can be placed here. Let make it more clear that some gift item, stuff available offline sold in Online Shop, Cyber Store, Internet Mall also deserve to be tagged here.

A career in Internet - To understand it first let me say may favorite two liner "Internet is a new world. We do maintain our existence in earth Exactly in similar way Existence has to be created or maintained in Internet", but as of now it seems that Internet is more than world rather Internet is a new Universe, may be more than that. A career based in Internet world can be the obvious placement in the most important ever evolving category A career in Internet.

Think of a product exists in Internet only, service having existence in Internet only, no offline earthly occurrence and you exclusively do make career around it must be categorised A career in Internet.

I am leaving to your imagination and hope to go for my next post or say posts in which thinking of try to deal A career in Internet in substantial detail out of my hands on experience of online life.

No comments:

Post a Comment