Sunday, August 28, 2011

How you take riding Internet : Live disaster recovery & All blogs gone from Google search inspire you for next

The Internet career blog was conceptualized by me with a very good frame in my mind which I would gradually have blogged here but life is not so…

What happens usually with many people like me is termed as ‘Man Proposes God Disposes’, some call it luck, some call it theory of co-incidence and some call it usual phenomena.

My all plans about Internet Career Blog get blocked by very unusual unexpected phenomena. All my blogs sharing this blogger account vanished like lightening spark in dark cloud from Google searches.

So instead of writing on Internet career now I have to write live on what I am facing, the worst of my Internet career which I just dreamed to picture in this blog.

Now what, why, where, how, who, whom, when, all about Internet career, will get shape live with my struggle with current situation of zero Google traffic blogspot blogs restoring back to normal.

By the way you can look at Internet career blog about page where I have a little hint of what was thought in initial planning.

Any way living in Internet is like chasing high waves in development, if you make it to ride at right time the high swing of whole world is for you otherwise you just get dipped in massive water volume. Any way it is the largest disaster of life time and I am preparing for next one.

No problem, try again a wave in making… Its life…

No comments:

Post a Comment