Saturday, January 16, 2016

AdSense achievement: 5 years, Happy Anniversary! As of today, you've been with AdSense for 5 years

Just now I got greeted!!!
The complete career thanks courtesy Online World and Google supported by Infolinks is now my base of life, The Aadhaar. Now I am totally in online career. Internet is my life and provide career too.

Adsense and Infolinks are platform for living. Bread & Butter concept realised by working with these monetization tools. Initial years were devoted to Adsense then Infolinks later came in picture as added support.

Have you marked my words "concept realised"? It is used deliberately, I had good income from my existence in online world with Adsense & Infolinks combination but it is now gone. For past three years age factor marred my computer working physical stamina.

Now the ultimate truth is on the completion of  "Adsense 5 years, Happy Anniversary!" I am living with ruins of my online empire which tells me, Hey man you are alive, don't sit idle!!!
Its true the ruins & remains of my online world really compelled me to start from scratch. Now I am trying all types of strategy ranging from poor class to very high standards.

My Adsense & Infolinks income figure, approved and healthy account status and thousands of articles either online or sitting in my hard disks are the magnet and life support luring me once again to be real online wizard specially forcing to pursuing Internet Existence theory.

I have many more monetization accounts approved but the ruling and only base of online life is Google and its products including Adsense, Adwords, Webmaster's Tool, Analytics, Blogger.com and Youtube and you know Infolinks, Godaddy and Open source Linux tools like Drupal elevated me to the level of small time social network developer.

Above all these technical things the most vital player is public, unknown people of all ages and from all across globe who view and react to my texts online make me what I am, an Existence Expert.

On the  Adsense 5 years, Happy Anniversary! I shifted to long awaited avatar Existence Expert with online and offline announcement.

No comments:

Post a Comment