Sunday, January 10, 2016

Adsense earning $200 per month: My aim 2016

My own Internet career need at-least 200 Dollars per month to survive and plan further business as Internet Media. Here I mean the traditional press or journalist in the word media.

Adsense is my preferred platform for monetization, I have duly approved Adsense account which has earned me good amount of money, something 7000 Dollars in past years with seasonal website and random writing.

For last tow years I have stopped working online, only bare minimum working necessary to keep me exist in Internet world. The Adsense earning has reduced to quarter dollar a day. In nutshell I have to recover from total garbage or in other world from scratch.

I examined my blogs, my websites too and ultimately decided to go with Blogger.com, Google product.

Now onwards you can have my working report on achieving goal of "Adsense earning $200 per month" below with dated updates -

- 12 Jan 2016: 

No comments:

Post a Comment