Sunday, August 28, 2011

Ultimately it happened to me All Blogger Blogspot Blogs Vanished from Google Universe : Seems I am bad blogger but lightening strike on miracle day…

Fancy title imaginative concept and some impatience to go high and what ever lead me to a yard of around 50 blogs including very high, high, moderate to no traffic blogs even a few just with blank skeleton but whatever it were, was covering more than 2 year span. For last few months I enjoyed 1,089,276 page views mostly during March to August 2011 in one blog, well riding on One Million Page Views was really dream come true along with some spice of bucks.

Internet Career Blog get registered on 26 August 2011 and 3 more specially chosen blog address and titles with a plan to go ahead for technology blogs bunch addressing concept and issues which I have watched for years but not seen online anywhere.

Till now you might have seen my motive why I am going blogger avenue way and came surprise encounter that the most traffic puller blog stopped as if some wall erected in front of it out of blue.

I didn’t noticed the downfall for few hours, I had complete confidence on the 1100 articles strong beast that It will ‘last for life’, it’s a long discussion if I deal ‘lfl’ factor, leave it for some next post. Now investigation part revealed the standstill fact, the mighty beast has stopped for unknown reasons, at least for me.

In last post I have admitted the joy of riding Internet wave be it on top or be the bottom which prepares you for next count.

As mentioned waves riding ecstasy is turned into massive tsunami over me, ok, now what next? The first thing came in mind that let the Internet Career go Internet way, Why not online life now live here?

Quick Googling returned Blog Vanish in Search is common : Google Webmaster Central Forum has few mentions, reading for later compiling to post with the headings, blog url and today’s live or dead position with GIndexing which is not found in the vanish talks.

Immediate action after Blogs Vanish in Search Syndrome – Immediately removed Adsense ads, deleted few blogs, still adding few posts and now heading to Google official forum with my case in hope of examining by masters of search science.

1 comment:

  1. The whole Online Existence enjoying high wave riding came to standstill, above blog article involves hundreds of issues, If you are interested to know deeper please contact me with your mobile number, I sure will call you to continue the "Blogs Vanished" syndrome. Otherwise my recent shares are covering it as per my own own experience.

    ReplyDelete